Sunday, July 10, 2011

Beware!

You never know when your mug shot might come back to haunt you!  Recently I checked out Cincinnati's 513 City Flea  in pursuit of the perfect inspirational print to adorn my nearly complete artist studio—note I say nearly with bated breath as this one week project has spiraled into a 6 months ordeal from hell!  Walking up and down the rows nothing was striking my fancy until the last row, last booth, and then I found it! 

It was unique, inspirational (in its own right) and only 12 bucks to boot!  The print is by Larken Design .  I wish I could tell you a lot about Larken and the origin of this print, but sadly I can not.  I can tell you out of all the booths at City Flea they by far were the most welcoming and interactive.  Everyone had the chance to take their own picture for their mug shot contest!  Looking forward to getting this hung and making some rad art in its presence, all the while counting my blessings that I've never had a mug shot come back to haunt me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment