Monday, December 5, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


I know, I know I'm like so 3 months behind the times! However, you should be impressed that I caught up at all! Below are some of my favorite instagrams I've taken in the last week. Have no fear I won't bore you with the ones of my husband and dog!

I picked up these gems at Anthro for a mere 5 bucks at the end of last Christmas season. They quickly became the love of my Christmas life. Anything "vintage" steals my heart without much effort. Tragically when I walked into the house today I found the teal one laying dead on the floor; the cat had batted it to death. Evil cat!


Here is the tree adorned with the lovely Anthro ornaments. Can you see the teal one? Say a prayer for it tonight, it lived a good short life.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment